The comprehensive health evaluation is core to Age Management Medicine’s patient success and incorporates the science behind Age Management Medicine.
Setting the metabolic, physiologic and hormonal baseline, the evaluation goes beyond the conventional medical screen. Age Management Medicine’s focus is a customized, proactive approach targeting the aging process—all backed by strong scientific support.
For maximum patient benefits, we recommend a comprehensive health evaluation including:
- Physician consultation to include: extensive medical history, lifestyle questionnaire, in-depth review of comprehensive lab panel and physical examination
- Neurological chronometric assessment
- DEXA (bone density, body fat percentage, muscle mass)
- CIMT (carotid ultrasound)
- Eight exercise assessments: resting measurements, body composition/bone density, cardiovascular endurance with VO2 max, muscular endurance, core strength/stability, flexibility/balance
- Nutrition/exercise consultation
Learn about the 4 Building Blocks of Age Management Medicine