Part one is divided into nine self-study, web-based modules. These modules take approximately 15 hours to complete, provide the foundation for the Part two on-site training, and must be completed in advance.
The nine modules are:
- Introduction to Age Management Medicine
- Nutrition in Age Management Medicine
- The Role of DHEA Supplementation in Age Management Medicine
- Hormone Modulation for Women
- Subclinical Hypothyroidism
- Testosterone Modulation for Men and Women
- The Evidence-Based Exercise Prescription
- Growth Hormone Evaluation of the Aging Adult
After these modules are complete, you will transition to Part 2 of the Age Management Medicine Training Program.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Foundation for Care Management (FCM) and Foundation for Healthy Age Management. The Foundation for Care Management is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.