Part one is divided into nine self-study, web-based modules. These modules take approximately 15 hours to complete, provide the foundation for the Part two on-site training, and must be completed in advance.
The nine modules are:
- Introduction to Age Management Medicine
- Nutrition in Age Management Medicine
- The Role of DHEA Supplementation in Age Management Medicine
- Hormone Modulation for Women
- Subclinical Hypothyroidism
- Testosterone Modulation for Men and Women
- The Evidence-Based Exercise Prescription
- Growth Hormone Evaluation of the Aging Adult
After these modules are complete, you will transition to Part 2 of the Age Management Medicine Training Program.