Our Training Program has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint sponsorship of the Foundation for Care Management (FCM), Age Management Medicine Education Foundation (AMMEF) and Age Management Medicine Group (AMMG). FCM is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
FCM designates this educational activity for a maximum of 52 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
To ensure competency in this rapidly changing field, it is recommended that active certification be maintained through the Age Management Medicine Group.
The 3 Part Training Program:
- Introduction to Age Management Medicine
- Evidence Based Age Management Medicine Theory
- Post Competency Evaluation
“It’s been 11 years now since the first physician was trained in this rigorous Age Management Medicine program. We have never wavered from that original idea of using evidence based scientific research as the foundation of what is taught. That’s why this program is so successful,” says Dr. Jeanette Dunn, Executive Director of the Foundation for Care Management (FCM).
In addition to the knowledge your will learn, you will also receive:
- 52 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Online home-study that begins immediately
- 6-day training (with clinical) at Cenegenics® Las Vegas
- Actual case studies/situations reviewed in problem-solving round table discussions
- Extensive literature-based support
- Online exam for certification, done from your home or office
- Introduction to a Cenegenics Fellowship
Register for training today!