This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of MedicusCME and Cenegenics Education and Research Foundation. MedicusCME is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
MedicusCME designates this live activity for a maximum of 52 AMA PRA Category 1 creditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The 3 Part Training Program:
- Introduction to Age Management Medicine
- Evidence Based Age Management Medicine Theory
- Post Competency Evaluation
“It’s been over a decade since the first physician was trained in this rigorous Age Management Medicine program. We have never wavered from that original idea of using evidence based scientific research as the foundation of what is taught. That’s why this program is so successful,” says Dr. Jeanette Dunn, Executive Director of the Foundation for Care Management (FCM).
In addition to the knowledge your will learn, you will also receive:
- 52 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Online home-study that begins immediately
- 5-day clinical training at Cenegenics® Las Vegas
- Actual case studies/situations reviewed in problem-solving round table discussions
- Extensive literature-based support
- Online exam for certification, done from your home or office
- Introduction to a Cenegenics Fellowship
Register for training today!